March 2000 Update
Here are a few more photos of me...
1) Me prior to one of my sessions (summer '98)
I look so damn cute!
2) Me prior to another session (summer '98) "Christa
the Athletic Girl"
3) Here we go again! I always love to muck up a nice soft
4) Oh...my... cake batter dumped all over my head!!!
My sweater is destroyed!
5) What a mess! This really takes the cake!
6) Some of my earliest photos (summer 1994)
First is me in a pair of shortalls,
Second in a bright, colorful one-piece bathing suit,
Third, fulfilling a life-long fantasy to be a prom queen!
(the dress is actually hot pink, not red like it looks
in the photo.)
7) Last but not least... Before I started taking photos
I drew pictures of me dressed as a female.
This is a drawing of me dressed as "Melissa"
(one of my earliest names)
from summer 1992. The hair was based on a picture in a
I bought the wig shortly thereafter. I have since gotten
a fur jacket to match
the one in this "fantasy picture." Dreams
really do come true.
This page hastily slapped together on March 4, 2000.